About Our $1.99 Shipping
Our customers ask us – do we really ship for just $1.99? The answer is YES! We want to be your favorite place to shop and buy. And, if just one DVD is all you need, we don’t want you spending as much on shipping as you do for the DVD itself. Here’s how it works:
Continental US Orders
- For DVD orders going to Continental US destinations that means you pay $1.99 for the first DVD and just $0.50 for each additional DVD on the same order.
- We ship via UPS Mail Innovations as our standard ship method. This means UPS takes care of getting your order from our manufacturing facility to your local post office. Then, your postal carrier delivers the order to your mail box.
- Shipping times generally ranges from 5-8 days depending on your US location.
- ** Note - US orders do have tracking numbers. However, it may take a couple days for the tracking number to become visible.
Non US Orders
- For most of our titles, orders outside the US ship for $2.99 for the first DVD, and just $1.99 for each additional DVD on the same order. We ship to Europe, South America, Australia, and more. If you’ve purchased DVDs from any other store, you know how expensive shipping can be. Now you have a truly affordable alternative.
- We ship via UPS Mail Innovations International. As with US orders, UPS delivers orders to the local postal carrier in your country.
- Shipping times generally range from 15-29 days.
- **Note - Overseas orders do not have tracking numbers.
** Note – If you reside outside the US, you may need to contact your bank and let them know you’re purchasing from a US based e-commerce store. Banks often have fraud prevention software designed to not authorize purchases outside your home country. If you receive a “card declined” message, chances are there is nothing wrong with your card. You just need to make a quick call to the bank and let them know – then re-try your purchase at Movie Zyng.